DRIVING FORCE’s Executive Team combines the skills and experience acquired through years of service in a variety of disciplines:
To Mark, service is the key to exceeding customer expectations in the car industry. Mark joined DRIVING FORCE in 1993 and has grown with the company as a Branch Manager, General Sales/Asset Control Manager, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President and President. A graduate of the University of Alberta, his continuing education through numerous industry programs and years of observation within the commercial vehicle market have allowed Mark to leverage the unique DRIVING FORCE business model.
An expert in inventory management, DRIVING FORCE operations and the commercial vehicle industry, he's committed to strategic growth across Canada while maintaining the company's award-winning culture.
"Our company's vision is to be nationally recognized for expertly serving customers wherever they live or operate in Canada," he says. "This means that the DRIVING FORCE network must have a business reach from the West Coast to the Atlantic coast and to the Arctic, with unmatched vehicle supply right across the country. DRIVING FORCE works to develop strong partnerships within the communities we serve, providing new opportunities for our staff as we grow our rental, sales and leasing lines of business. When our partners in a community win, we win, and our business grows."
Senior Vice President
Ayman custom designs automotive digital infrastructure that embodies our business model and our experience of exceeding customer expectations.
Director, Corporate Integrity
With an extensive knowledge of organizational systems and seven years of experience at DRIVING FORCE, Dona helps us maintain our corporate structure and the customer-first focus for which DRIVING FORCE is well known. Her department also promotes our DRIVING FORCE culture at all levels as we interact with the communities we serve.
Chief Financial Officer
After spending nine years as a senior manager for KPMG, and then serving as VP, Finance, for Cash Store Financial, Steve joined DRIVING FORCE to take on the challenge of managing the finances of all our business lines. Born and raised in Grande Prairie, Steve attended the University of Alberta where he received his BCom before achieving his Chartered Account designation in 2006.
Vice President, Fort St. John and Area
Montana started out in the automotive industry in 1982. She joined DRIVING FORCE in 2004 to continue her career in management in the automotive industry. Since then, Montana has built a team of people who not only work to find our customers exactly what they want, but also display integrity and respect for our customers and each other.
Vice President, Central Region
With DRIVING FORCE, Mark has been able to use his experience and education to grow with the company and increase his level of responsibility. He was an integral part of the company’s successes in Fort McMurray as former Branch Manager and continued as a vital team member as Edmonton Area Branch Manager before being designated Vice President of our Alberta North Region.
Vice President, Pacific Region
With 23 years in the customer service industry, Tammy is a great fit with our DRIVING FORCE team. With a dedication to exceeding expectations and building long term relationships with customers, she and her team of devoted DRIVING FORCE professionals ensure the Pacific Region locations offer the same quality service that DRIVING FORCE is known for throughout all of its locations.
Director of Marketing
Norman was the president of Grey Cup 2000. He has acted as an advisor to two provincial cabinet ministers and he has headed up three of Canada's largest chambers of commerce. His specialties include integrated marketing communications, international trade strategic studies and history. He also has nine book titles to his credit, including Passchendaele; Norman was the historical consultant for the major motion picture of the same name starring Paul Gross.
Director of Human Resources
Karen directs and manages the human resource department. Karen has been with DRIVING FORCE since 2001 and shows commitment to quality, customers and willingness to work towards improving efficiency. She ensures documented plans and processes are established, implemented and maintained.
Corporate Assets Manager
Vice President, Southern Region
Craig has been a committed employee of DRIVING FORCE for over 20 years. He strongly believes that valuing employees as much as the customers that come through our doors will ensure that we can continue to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Vice President, Hino Operations
Since joining executive management team at Driving Force in 1996, Greg has played a pivotal role in building the most successful Hino Truck dealership group in Canada. Greg has demonstrated exceptional strengths as a coach and team-builder, and he brings more than 36 years of automotive experience to bear on operations, planning and forecasting. Hino Central Group has been recognized many times over the years by Hino Canada for excellence in both sales and service. The original dealership opened in Edmonton in 1996 and has since added locations in Fort McMurray, Calgary and Langley, B.C., and we continue to look for new opportunities for expansion. Greg is especially proud of Hino Central's growing reputation for exceptional service. He is happy to offer customers the security of a trustworthy brand, experienced sales staff and exceptional factory trained technicians.
Marcy has been with DRIVING FORCE since 1990 and is a Certified General Accountant for both Alberta and Canada. Her studies were completed during her career at DRIVING FORCE.
- 2014 Inducted into the Alberta Business Hall of Fame
- 2013 Entrepreneur Of The Year, Business to Business Products and Services, Prairie Region
- 2012 Awarded Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- 2011 Announced as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the sixth year in a row
- 2010 Announced as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row
- 2009 Announced as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the fourth year in a row
- 2008 Requalified as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies Program
- 2007 Winner of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies Program
- 2004 Finalist for Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies Program
- 2002 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Used Vehicle Sales
- 1998 Finalist, Entrepreneur of the Year
- 1995 Paul Harris Fellowship Award, Mayfield Rotary Club
- 1995 Outstanding Small Business Owner of the Year, Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Development Edmonton - Director
- Edmonton Eskimos Football Club - Director
- Junior Achievement of Northern Alberta and N.W.T. - Director, Past Chairman, Board of Governors Chairman
- Better Business Bureau
- Edmonton Chamber of Commerce - Former Member Relations Chairperson
- Edmonton Mayfield Rotary Club - Past President
- Edmonton Motor Dealers Association - Past President
- Canadian Association of Japanese Automobile Dealers - Past Director and V.P. Western Canada
- Edmonton Vehicle Rental Association
- Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council
- Suzuki National Dealer Council
- Edmonton Construction Association Royal Alexandra Hospital Foundation - Past Director