Understand the customer. Understand the problem. Apply the right solutions.
Fleet Management Services
DRIVING FORCE’s Fleet Management Services comprise a proprietary program of technology and consultative solutions that simplify and improve your fleet management anywhere you operate in Canada.
Our Fleet Management Services are supported by more than 35 years of DRIVING FORCE’s expertise and dedication in managing our own fleet of over 10,000 vehicles and those of our lease customers.
Fleet Management Services address six areas of fleet operations: Asset Management, Driver Management, Fuel Monitoring and Controls, Insurance and Accident Management, Licensing and Regulatory, and Tires and Maintenance. Customers can customize DRIVING FORCE’s Fleet Management Services by utilizing all the recommended solutions or by selecting individual services a la carte.
Benefits of Fleet Management Services
- Single data bank of vehicles and reports delivers current, accurate and detailed fleet vehicle information, improving decision making and cost control.
- The appropriate vehicle is matched to the required business application, extending life and increasing resale value of fleet.
- Detailed reporting on fuel consumption, accidents and driver behaviour saves your company money and other resources by reducing accident and fuel costs.
- Centralized driver policies and processes save time and improve organization.
Fuel Monitoring and Controls
- Up to 15% savings on fuel purchases can be realized when unauthorized transactions are reduced or eliminated.
- Detailed online transaction data availability improves expense tracking and coding.
- Customized reports available in a variety of electronic file formats to simplify analysis.
Insurance & Accident Management
- Lower costs per claim and reduced vehicle down-time as a result of claims process consultations.
- Identifying at-risk drivers can lead to decreases in accidents and lower insurance rates.
- Objective data helps identify effective driver safety and intervention strategies.
License and Regulatory
- Cost savings on fleet registrations.
- Improved tracking and compliance on Department of Transportation inspections.
Tires and Maintenance
- Improved maintenance preserves warranties and vehicle condition, protecting fleet investment.
- Coordination of service and repair scheduling reduces vehicle down-time and related costs.
DRIVING FORCE has 31 locations all across Canada, and provides Fleet Management Services to companies nation-wide.
To be connected to a fleet management expert, please contact DRIVING FORCE Fleet Management Services at 1-888-337-7258, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.