- Mustang - 2dr Fastback Shelby GT350
- Drive Train:
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 5.2 L - 8 Cylinder Engine
- Located in:
- Edmonton West
- Stock Number:
|Drivetrain||Rear Wheel Drive|
DRIVING FORCE is committed to making your car, van, SUV, or truck-buying experience exceptional. We have a large selection of quality, fully reconditioned pre-owned inventory available for purchase. Many of these vehicles are lease returns or buy backs with factory warranty!
All prices include:
- CarProof report
- Lien check
- 120-point vehicle inspection
- Complete Mechanical Fitness Assessment
- Reports and summary of any repairs completed
- Commercial inspection (when required)
- Two sets of keys
- Owner’s manual
- Full tank of gas
In addition to the balance of factory warranty, all our vehicles are DRIVING FORCE CERTIFIED. This insures that you receive the best quality and value for your dollar.
We offer a range of financing options, and we work directly with major banks to arrange both prime and non-prime solutions. Whether retail or commercial, we offer options that best fit your needs. All transactions are subject to approval. All trades are welcome.
DRIVING FORCE’s 30-Day Trial* is just one more way that we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. Every DRIVING FORCE Certified Used Vehicle is eligible for the plan, giving you ultimate peace of mind in your next used vehicle purchase. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply bring it back in the same condition (subject to the conditions below) as time of purchase and trade it in for another one.
Here’s how it works:
- You have 30 days from the original purchase or delivery date to return the vehicle
- Vehicle must have less than 2,000 kilometres added since original purchase
- 30-Day Trial privileges are limited to one occurrence per original transaction
- An inspection of the returning vehicle is required
- A $450 re-inspection and cleaning fee may apply
- Vehicle must be returned to the original point of purchase
- Second vehicle must be of equal or greater value, with payment due to cover the difference in price from the original
- Second vehicle must be from existing inventory. Transfer fees may apply
A few conditions apply.
- The returning vehicle must have incurred no body or glass damage since original purchase, even if repaired.
The returning vehicle must be free of any issues arising from abuse since original purchase, such as, but not limited to:
- Operation in extreme road conditions
- Water damage
- Weather damage
- Overloading damage
- Vehicle modified or altered since original purchase
- Vehicle having undergone any repairs since original purchase
All personal and commercial DRIVING FORCE Certified Used Vehicles qualify for the plan. It’s further proof that at DRIVING FORCE, we’re committed to making your experience exceptional! Talk to your sales consultant to find out how our 30-Day Trial can make your next used vehicle purchase the best ever!