Rental Vehicle Types
Because we are not tied to just one manufacturer, DRIVING FORCE can offer a broad selection of models to suit your needs. If you are unsure of which size or style of vehicle is most appropriate for your situation, our rental consultants have the experience and expertise to advise you.
- Compact Cars: Examples include Toyota Yaris, Nissan Versa, Chevrolet Sonic or similar
- Mid-size Cars: Chrysler 200, Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus or similar
- Full-size Cars: Ford Taurus, Chrysler 300, Chevrolet Impala or similar
- Compact SUVs: Ford Escape, Jeep Cherokee, Chev Trax or similar
- Mid-size SUVs: Ford Explorer, GMC Acadia, Jeep Grand Cherokee or similar
- Large SUVs: Chevrolet Tahoe, Ford Expedition, Dodge Durango or similar
- Half-ton Pickups: Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Ram 1500 or similar
- Three-quarter-ton pickups: Ford F-250, GMC Sierra 2500, Ram 2500 or similar
- One-ton pickups: Ford F-350, Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Ram 3500 or similar
- Minivans: Toyota Sienna, Chrysler Town & Country, Honda Odyssey or similar
- 15-Passenger vans: Chevrolet Express 3500, Ford Transit, GMC Savana 3500 or similar
- 12-Passenger vans: Chevrolet Express 3500, GMC Savana or similar
- One-ton Cube vans: Chevrolet Express 3500, Ford E-450, GMC Savana 3500 w/16-foot deck
- Cargo vans: Chevrolet Express 2500, Ford Transit 2500, Ram ProMaster 2500 or similar
- Five-ton Cube truck: Hino 338 with 24-foot box
- Specialty trucks: Eight- to 12-foot deck trucks, service bodies, picker and crane trucks available
NOTE: not all classes are available in all locations; please contact your local DRIVING FORCE to confirm availability.
We cannot guarantee availability of a specific make or model. Your rental consultant will assist you in selecting the appropriate vehicle type for your needs.
Winter tires are available on some models at an additional charge – please ask your rental consultant for details.